Friday, January 26, 2018

National Papercrafting Month - Love Letters

I finished my Love Letter! Now to decide where to display it.


The problem was not that the letter was difficult to do, other projects kept getting bumped up my "to do" list. If I strung all of the minutes I worked on the letter, it would probably add up to less than one hour.

I did invest in some tools for shaping 3D flowers. I happened to come across a special price on a McGill Paper Blossom Tool Kit with larger ball ends than the Piercing & Embossing Tool Kit (Z2046) ― the larger ends help prevent tearing the cuts. You can use the mat that comes with the Piercing & Embossing Tool Kit or the back side of the Versamat™ (Z1279) to mold the paper flowers. I still used the Quilling Tool (Z1795) for the centers of the succulents and on the tips of some cuts, especially the succulents. The tools I purchased will also be helpful when adding dimension to cuts from Cricut® collections, especially when creating flowers from Flower Market.

I also added Enamel Gems or Pearls to the center of my flowers.

As of writing this all of the National Papercrafting Month — Love Letters are still available.

Don't forget that you can earn free Love Letter kits:
  • Buy 5 letter kits, get the sixth free (just add six (or more) to your cart and the price of the 6th kit will be reduced to zero; if you order 10, you can get 2 free, order 15 get 3 free, etc.)
  • Sign up to become a Consultant and get a free letter kit of your choice
  • Host a qualifying party and get a free letter kit of your choice
If you have any questions about the kits or any other Close To My Heart products, please use the contact form to the right to reach me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I enjoy reading them.