Monday, January 29, 2018

Thoughtful Bird Sympathy Card

I recently needed to create another sympathy card. You may recall I shared a sympathy card last week during the Seasonal Expressions 1 New Product Blog Hop; the same day I went to calling hours for that gentleman another gentleman we know died.
 

I decided to create with one of my newest stamp and Thin Cut bundles - Thoughtful Bird.

To shade the bird, I stamped with Mink, then Crystal Blue and finally with Lagoon. I followed the step-by-step technique box on page 76 of Annual Inspirations 2017-2018. To color the flowers and leaves in the lower left corner and the butterfly in the upper left corner I squeezed the ink pad so ink would transfer to the cover and then used the Waterbrush to pick up ink and color the shapes. I kept a paper towel nearby so I could dab the image if too much water was applied.

All supplies are from Close To My Heart except where noted:

I hope that in spite of their grief that the family got some comfort when they received this card.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I enjoy reading them.