Friday, April 6, 2018

Fab Faves Weekend Sale - April 6

It is Friday at 2pm EDT so it is time for the First Fab Faves Weekend Sale.


The only thing I know about the sale is this information from the weekly update we received yesterday: "This weekend’s sale will feature a unique set of items and product bundles available at 25% off the retail price. These deals will only be available for 24 hours while supplies last, so be sure to get your shopping in early!"

I have back-to-back meetings this Friday afternoon and I have to travel between the two so I probably will not get a peek at the sale items until I get home for the evening. I hope you find something that you like. Thanks for dropping by today.

UPDATE

When I finally got a chance to view the products at 25% off, this is what I found:





If any of the bundles interest you, please be sure to visit the Promotions Page of my Consultant Website before Saturday at 1:59pm EDT to make a purchase. Have a great weekend!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I enjoy reading them.