Sunday, February 3, 2019

February's SOTM and Featured Paper Collection

February brings us a new SOTM, Heartfelt Sentiments, and month two of the Seasonal Expressions 1 Idea Book. Consultants are encouraged to feature a paper collection each month and during February we are featuring I Heart Us. We use the #ctmhiheartus hash tag to make it easier for you to search for ideas on social media.


On these dark wintry days it is really nice to see some bring colors in the artwork created with the SOTM of paper collection featured in February. I feel like I should schedule a vacation to a warmer locale so I can immediately use this cute mini album.

The following supplies were used to create the cards, layout and cup in the above photo.

12″ × 12″ Heart Happy Page
S1902My Acrylix® Heartfelt Sentiments Stamp Set
X7242BI Heart Us Paper Packet
X6027White Daisy Cardstock
Z8004Pixie Pigment Exclusive lnks™ Stamp Pad
X7242CI Heart Us Complements
Z4270I Heart Us Sequins
Z3132Watercolor Paints
4¼″ × 5½″ So Blessed Card
S1902My Acrylix® Heartfelt Sentiments Stamp Set
XS987Bluebird Cardstock
X6027White Daisy Cardstock
Z3271Archival Black Exclusive lnks™ Stamp Pad
Z6503Mint Exclusive lnks™ Stamp Pad
X7242CI Heart Us Complements
Z4270I Heart Us Sequins
Mini Album
X7242BI Heart Us Paper Packet
XS987Bluebird Cardstock
X7242CI Heart Us Complements
Z4270I Heart Us Sequins
Z4194White & Gold Skinny Ribbon
3″ × 3″ Best Wishes Card
X7242BI Heart Us Paper Packet
X7242CI Heart Us Complements
Z4270I Heart Us Sequins

You will find the PDF file of recipes here.

The Heartfelt Sentiments SOTM is only available during February; I expect the I Heart Us collection (Paper Packet, Compliments, etc.) will retire on April 30th.

If you are looking for other project ideas for using I Heart Us, CTMH created Workshops Your Way® and Deluxe Scrapbooking Kits. Here's what you could create (click on any image for a better view):

Workshops Your Way® I Heart Us Scrapbooking Kit (G1171)
Workshops Your Way® One Scoop at a Time Cardmaking Kit (G1175)
I Heart Us Deluxe Scrapbooking Kit (Z4504 or Z4508)
Please visit my Consultant Website to find all of the I Heart Us collection. I hope you found some fun inspiration today.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I enjoy reading them.