Monday, April 1, 2019

April 2019 CTMH News

Greetings! It is so hard to believe another month of 2019 has ticked by.

The April 2019 Stamp of the Month is Love So Sweet

Love So Sweet (S1904) - CTMH SOTM April 2019

Love So Sweet (S1904) is an exclusive D-size set of 18 stamps that is only available for purchase during the month of April 2019. The stamp set can be yours for $5 when you place an order of $50 or more in qualifying Close To My Heart products (and you qualify for additional sets at $5 for each $50 you spend). Alternatively it is available at $18.95. Recommended CTMH My Acrylix® Blocks for this stamp set are: 1" × 1" (Y1000), 2" × 2" (Y1003), 2" × 3½" (Y1009) and 2" × 6½" (Y1010).

CTMH Corporate Artists created cards using the Love So Sweet stamp set.

Cards created with Love So Sweet (S1904) - CTMH SOTM April 2019

If you would like a list of the products used to create the above items, you will find the information in the Recipes, a PDF file that lists the products used to make the samples in the Seasonal Expressions 1 so you may re-create projects at home. I am participating in a Love So Sweet blog hop this month; you will find my post here tomorrow. Please visit my April SOTM (S1904) Love So Sweet Pinterest Board for additional ideas using the Love So Sweet stamp set.

Home Chipboard Monogram Workshop

The Home Chipboard Monogram Workshop that was introduced on March 8 continues until April 30.

Home Chipboard Monogram Workshop

Create a papercrafting project that is sure to add a cozy touch to any room in your home with the Home Chipboard Monogram workshop! This workshop uses chipboard monogram letters and easy-to-cut shapes from the Cricut Design Space™ project file created just for this workshop to create this fabulous piece:

Home Chipboard Monogram Project
I previously posted about the Home Chipboard Monogram Workshop on March 12; you can download the Flyer here.

The Home Chipboard Monogram Workshop is available until April 30, 2019 while supplies last.

Bring Back My Pack — Zoe

Bring Back My Pack — Zoe

The much-loved paper packet Zoe has been refreshed with new colors and a coordinating 12″ × 12″ sticker sheet! This paper packet, coordinating cardstock, and stamp set puts me into a sunshine mood and I hope it does the same for you too! A special workshop kit featuring the Zoe paper packet and stamp set was created to make four 12″ × 12″ layouts and six cards.

The Bring Back My Pack — Zoe flyer can be downloaded here.

Seasonal Expressions 1

April 30th is the last day orders can be placed from Seasonal Expressions 1.

Seasonal Expressions 1 2019 Idea Book

The paper collections, many of the stamps and some Thin Cuts, embellishments and tools are retiring on April 30 and will no longer be available to order. Unfortunately a few items have already sold out; I am listed the unavailable items on the CTMH Idea Books page of my blog. I hope to have a retiring list to share soon.

The details of all CTMH promotions can also be found on my Consultant Website. The Shop Now button will also take you there.


Do not hesitate to email me if you have any product or promotion questions. You will also find me on Facebook at Brenda's Paper Crafts. Thank you for stopping by today.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I enjoy reading them.