Friday, July 24, 2020

Just For You card using For My Beautiful Friend (July 2020 SOTM)

There is only one week remaining in July. That also means there is only one more week to order the Close To My Heart Stamp Of The Month for July 2020: For My Beautiful Friend.

I mailed this card to someone a couple of weeks ago and now that I am very comfortable that it arrived, I am able to share here.

For My Beautiful Friend Just For You card
For My Beautiful Friend Just For You card
The border is similar to the card I shared on the July SOTM Blog Hop except I created it just a bit wider and used Intense Black ink. Rather than markers, I used Watercolor Pencils (without water) to color the images.

The sentiment is from You Make Me Happy (D1920); with every purchase of You Make Me Happy $7.00 are donated to the life saving mission of Operation Smile™, a non-profit organization that provides surgeries to repair cleft lips and palates in children around the world.

For My Beautiful Friend Just For You card
For My Beautiful Friend Just For You card - close up
As you can see, I did a lot of fussy cutting. I also varied the height of the flowers and leaves by mixing Thin 3-D Foam Tape and 3-D Foam Tape.

For My Beautiful Friend is available for $18.95, or for only $5 when placing an order of $50 or more. Tip – from your cart look for the Promotional Items area before Check Out and add the SOTM there so be certain you receive the discounted price.

Thanks for visiting today. I hope you like the card. Have a fantastic weekend.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I enjoy reading them.