Saturday, July 25, 2020

Just For You Owl with For My Beautiful Friend

I am back today with another card I created with the SOTM and mailed a couple of week ago. I am really fond of the July 2020 SOTM, For My Beautiful Friend, from CTMH. I am going to be sad when the month is over.

For My Beautiful Friend and You Make Me Happy
For My Beautiful Friend with You Make Me Happy
This time I created a border with For My Beautiful Friend and stamped the owl and sentiment from You Make Me Happy (D1920), the stamp set that benefits Operation Smile™.

I used Watercolor Pencils (without water) to color the images. My color inspiration for the flowers is from a pair of earrings I purchased while on vacation in Alaska; their state flower is the Forget-me-not.

For My Beautiful Friend and You Make Me Happy
For My Beautiful Friend and You Make Me Happy - close up
I stamped the owl twice, fussy cut both and layered them using Thin 3-D Foam Tape. I stamped some extra flowers and leaves for the corners and also popped the flowers with Thin 3-D Foam Tape.

If you have a few moments, I would love to hear what you think of my recent cards using For My Beautiful Friend. Unfortunately it is getting time to put it away and start creating with the August 2020 SOTM. Enjoy the rest of your weekend.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I enjoy reading them.