Wednesday, July 1, 2020

July 2020 CTMH News

How is it that time goes faster when you are working from home? It seems like there are fewer hours evenings and weekends to accomplish the other things that you want to do. Ever the optimist, I hope that July feels like there are more hours in the day. In the meantime, here are the specials for July from Close To My Heart.

July 2020 Stamp Of The Month For My Beautiful Friend

For My Beautiful Friend
For My Beautiful Friend (S2007)
available July 2020
For My Beautiful Friend (S2007) is an exclusive D-size set of 20 stamps that is only available for purchase during the month of July 2020. The stamp set can be yours for $5 when you place an order of $50 or more in qualifying Close To My Heart products (and you qualify for additional sets at $5 for each $50 you spend). Alternatively it is available at $18.95. Recommended CTMH My Acrylix® Blocks for this stamp set are: 1" × 1" (Y1000), 1" × 3½" (Y1002), 2" × 2" (Y1003) and 5" × 6" (Y1015).

The CTMH Art Department created two cards using the For My Beautiful Friend stamp set.

cards created with For My Beautiful Friend (CTMH July 2020 SOTM)
cards created with For My Beautiful Friend (CTMH July 2020 SOTM)
If you would like a list of the products used to create the above cards, you will find the information in the Recipes, a PDF file that lists the products used to make the samples in the July–August 2020 Catalog. I am participating in a For My Beautiful Friend blog hop this month; you will find my post here tomorrow. Please visit my July SOTM (S2007) For My Beautiful Friend Pinterest Board for other ideas to use the For My Beautiful Friend stamp set.

Happiest Place

Happiest Place
Happiest Place
Happiest Place was designed to preserve your happiest memories. There are foil accented cardstock and stickers, an exclusive Stamp + Thin Cuts set, SVG Files, the Happiest Place Acrylic Shapes and the Happiest Place Cut Above® Layout Kit.

Bring Back My Pack–Brushed

Bring Back My Pack–Brushed
Bring Back My Pack–Brushed
Brushed was first introduced in Annual Inspirations 2014-2015 which was valid August 1, 2014 through August 31, 2015. When first introduced, Brushed featured Black, Canary, Cranberry, Flaxen, Hollyhock, Juniper, Pear, Pixie, White Daisy. The updated collection has a Paper Packet or a Paper Packet + Sticker Sheet and features Canary, Green Apple, Pixie, Candy Apple, Smoothie and Lagoon.

Bring Back My Pack–Brushed Flyer Page 1
Bring Back My Pack–Brushed Flyer Page 1
Bring Back My Pack–Brushed Flyer Page 2
Bring Back My Pack–Brushed Flyer Page 2

If you would like a PDF copy of the flyer, you can download it here.

Let’s Stay Home

In case you missed it, CTMH introduced Let’s Stay Home in late March. Then, in mid-May CTMH introduced two more stamp sets, The Great Indoors and On Repeat, to document this extraordinary time in our lives.

Let's Stay Home
Let's Stay Home
(CC3212)
The Great Indoors
The Great Indoors
(CC5217)
On Repeat
On Repeat
(CC5218)
The Great Indoors
Forever Grateful
(CC7210)
The Great Indoors
Forever Grateful
(CC7210)
On Repeat
Through Thick and Thin
(CC7211)

Let's Stay Home, The Great Indoors and On Repeat are D-size stamp sets; they include 28, 9 and 12 stamps respectively. Be sure to check out this video (you do not need to have a Facebook account to view it) on the CTMH Facebook Page to get a better look at the Let's Stay Home stamp set and to see a fantastic page. There is another video on the CTMH Facebook Page that shows some additional artwork for documenting our pandemic experience. By the way, on a mid-May post, I shared photos of some artwork created by the CTMH Corporate Artists with The Great Indoors and On Repeat.

Forever Grateful (the two stamp sheets on the lower left) and Through Think and Thin were originally in the National Scrapbooking Day Cardmaking Bundle 2 and Cardmaking Bundle 1 respectively. If you would like to see ideas for using Forever Grateful and Through Thick and Thin, visit the CTMH Facebook Page to watch National Scrapbooking Day Segment #3 (Cardmaking Bundle 2) and National Scrapbooking Day Segment #7 (Cardmaking Bundle 1).

Finally, on the Let's Stay Home promotions page there are three free SVGs that you can use on your album covers, scrapbook pages and cards.

CTMH Corporate Facebook Page Events

Close To My Heart announced a series of new events that will be happening on the Corporate Facebook page.

CTMH Corporate Facebook Page Events
Close To My Heart Corporate Facebook Page Events
The events will be a great opportunity to create projects with CTMH staff from the Corporate Office. When you join in there is the chance to learn some new techniques and tips and enter to win exciting giveaways!

The events are completely free and open to everyone to view. Events will begin at 4:00pm EDT and last for 2–3 hours. I posted a more information about the events, with links to the Workshop Kits that will be created during the Live Event, on May 30.

July–August 2020 Catalog

Cover of July/August 2020 Idea Book
Cover of July/August 2020 Idea Book
The July–August 2020 catalog is valid through the end of August. You can view this catalog online or download a PDF to view anytime you have your device, but no Internet.

Please subscribe to my blog (on the right) to be updated when there are flash sales, new products are released, artwork is shared or new events are scheduled.

Have a fabulous July 4th celebrating our nation's independence. I hope to get a little extra time to craft this weekend. Fingers crossed you have some time to do what you enjoy too.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I enjoy reading them.