Saturday, February 27, 2021

Happiness Lives Here Cardmaking Workshop Project 3

I am working on freeing up some space on my SD card and found a Happiness Lives Here card that I have not shared yet.

Happiness Lives Here Cardmaking Workshop - Project 3 - Variation 1
Happiness Lives Here Cardmaking Workshop - Project 3 - Variation 1

I kept this card very close to the instructions in the Workshop Guide however I changed the sentiment by using an older Stamp Of The Month from August 2019: From Me To You (S1908).

Coincidentally this is one of the SOTM stamp sets that was "reintroduced" for the giveaways during the VIP We Are Good Together workshop and event that took place on Thursday. If you did not join in the fun, the workshop is available until March 31, 2021 while supplies last. When you order the VIP Workshop Kit you will receive an email inviting you to a private Facebook group where the recordings of the event will be available until May.

All supplies are from Close To My Heart:

This is a simple change, it changed this into a card that is more upbeat, something that we all need during the pandemic.

Have a wonderful weekend!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I enjoy reading them.