Friday, February 26, 2021

Happiness Lives Here Milestone Birthday

I created this card for a recent milestone birthday. I was aware that the celebrant is not excited to be reaching this milestone so I did not include their age or year of birth on the card.

Happiness Lives Here birthday card
Happiness Lives Here birthday card

I stamped the truck and sentiment using Black Exclusive Inks™ because I knew I was going to use the Watercolor Pencils without water. I fussy cut around the front, top and back of the truck and used a oval die to cut around the bottom. I stamped the sentiment on the darker side of Paprika cardstock and fussy cut around the frame. I used a Toffee Shimmer Brush to splatter a narrow strip of Paprika cardstock and when that I dry I covered the strip with Peach Shimmer Brush. It's unfortunate that the shimmer does not show better in photos.

It just occurred to me that the typewriter from the Happiness Lives Here Cardmaking Workshop (G1222) would be a great substitute for the truck when creating a card for someone who works in an office setting.

All supplies are from Close To My Heart except where noted:

I'd love to know what you think about my card. Please leave a comment if you have a few moments. Have a great week.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I enjoy reading them.