Monday, May 15, 2023

Hey Handsome Cardmaking Project 2

I am back to share more cards from the Hey Handsome Cardmaking Workshop Kit. While last week I focused on Project 1, this week is all about Project 2.

Hey Handsome Cardmaking Workshop Kit Project 2 variations
Hey Handsome Cardmaking Workshop Kit Project 2 variations

On the Project 2 cards I used different colors for each shirt and a Black Journaling Pen to create the thread that attaches the button to the shirt. I was able to complete all of the cards, even with the alterations, from the paper included in the Workshop Kit.

Come back next week when I share a couple of minor alterations to Project 3 in the Hey Handsome Cardmaking Workshop Kit. I hope you have an amazing week.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I enjoy reading them.