Monday, May 22, 2023

Hey Handsome Cardmaking Project 3

The changes I made to Project 3 in the Hey Handsome Cardmaking Workshop Sheet are not very noticeable, mostly because I would have had to supplement the changes from my cardstock stash. If anyone is following along with the changes I made, they may not have extra cardstock to make the alterations, so I decided to keep it simple.

Hey Handsome Cardmaking Workshop Kit Project 3
Hey Handsome Cardmaking Workshop Kit Project 3
Rather than use the "I Just Really Love You" stamp, I make the Project 3 cards into birthday cards using the included stamp. To make the sentiment fit on the pocket and still use the "stitching" stamp, I masked the comma and "dude" with masking tape when inking the stamp (just don't forget to remove the masking tape when stamping on the pocket).

I made the Paprika "tab" a little shorter, cutting it at ½", because it was more pleasing to my eye. On one card I used the dark side of Toffee to make the belt a little darker.

I will share the Project 4 cards next week. I hope you are enjoy the changes I made, even if they are very subtle, to the Hey Handsome Cardmaking Workshop.

Have a great week ahead.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I enjoy reading them.