Tuesday, November 21, 2023

Coming Soon - Black Friday and Cyber Monday Sales

Hello! I hope you have everything you need for your Thanksgiving feast, or, if you are heading to a restaurant, reservations. As I've mentioned before, we only have to make a couple of dishes for our contribution to Thanksgiving dinner. When my mother was picking up the last of the things we need on Monday morning, she said the stores were very busy.

As you know, the day after Thanksgiving is Black Friday, one of the best shopping days of the year. Have you ever gone to the stores that early? I only did it one time and that was enough for me. I have gone to the stores around dinner time and that was a much more enjoyable experience and I still got some great offers.

Another tradition, though not as long, is the CTMH Black Friday Sale.

Black Friday Sale Banner
The Black Friday sale will feature some fun new exclusive items plus deep discounts on a variety of current and retired items. The Black Friday sale will begin at 5pm EST on Friday, November 24 and will end at 1:59am EST on Monday, November 27 (that's 11:59pm MST on Sunday, November 26).

A few hours after the Black Friday Sale is the Cyber Monday Sale.

Cyber Monday Sale Banner

The Cyber Monday sale, will begin at 5pm EST on Monday, November 27 and end at 1:59am EST on Wednesday, November 29 (that's 11:59 pm MST on Tuesday, November 28.

As with similar, previous sales, all the special prices will only be available on a while supplies last basis. Orders need to be placed through my Maker website. All discounted items count toward earning VIP Credit and, I believe, the Stamp Of The Month. Sale prices usually do not apply to VIP Credit purchases, so if you choose to order any of the sale items using CTMH VIP Credit, you will be charged the full retail value (I suggest waiting until another time to use your VIP Credit). Shipping and handling is based on the full retail value of the sale items.

If you are signed up to receive the Close To My Heart newsletter, you will receive an email at the beginning of each sale to remind you.

Have a wonderful Thanksgiving

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I enjoy reading them.