Thursday, May 16, 2024

Mother's Day Card created with Flowing Zinnias

I recently received the Flowering Zinnias Suite Collection (163485) from Stampin' Up! and I love it. When I needed to be able to quickly create a Mother's Day card, I selected the Simply Zinnia Dies (163479) and Zinnia 3D Embossing Folder (163337). You may have seen this card on my Facebook Page, Brenda's Paper Crafts, this past Sunday. 

card created with Flowering Zinnias
card created with Flowering Zinnias
In addition to the Simply Zinnia Dies and Zinnia 3D Embossing Folder, I used Ballerina, Flamingo, Raspberry, Honey Butter, Pumpkin, Limeade, Jade and Pine cardstock from Close To My Heart. The sentiment is from one of the Craft with Heart™ Cardmaking Subscription Kits that Close to My Heart previously offered.

If you have any questions about the Flowering Zinnias Suite Collection, do not hesitate to contact me by using the Contact Form to the right.

I hope you have a great Thursday!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I enjoy reading them.