Monday, April 15, 2013

Canvas Home Decor

In the Spring/Summer 2012 Idea Book Close to My Heart introduced the My Creations™ 6" x 6" Canvas Display. It is item Z1818 and you will find it on page 126.

These canvas displays are a great way to be able to easily display your treasured photos. After all we spend a lot of time on our creations that they should be out where everyone that visits our home can see them. If you need ideas, there are decorated samples of the My Creations™ 6" X 6" Canvas Display on page 39 of the Idea Book.

CTMH recently released a video with ideas for using the canvas.



The CTMH Corp. description of the video Creating with Canvas is "Learn how to add photos to canvas by using Close To My Heart's My Creations™ canvas display, your favorite photos, tissue paper, and finishing glue."

In the video they state that any decoupage glue can be used for the "finishing glue". You should be able to find decoupage glue at most craft stores and some larger retailers that have a craft department.

Another product that might interest you is the Workshops On The Go® Canvas Art Kit. It is item G1062 and includes a 12" x 12" printed canvas display, exclusive stamp set and coordinating elements for decorating the canvas. It can be found on page 23 of the Spring/Summer 2013 Idea Book.

I am excited to try this technique. I hope you are too.

If you would like more information about the canvas display or Canvas Art Kit WOTG, please do not hesitate to contact me and I'll do my best to answer your questions. If you would like to purchase any of the items to create your own home decor, just click the Shop Now button.


I would love to see the projects you create. Thanks for visiting today.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I enjoy reading them.