Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Home Decor: Canvas Art

On Monday I shared the Creating with Canvas video that gave you some ideas for using the My Creations™ 6" x 6" Canvas Display which is available on page 126 of the Spring/Summer 2013 Idea Book. It is item Z1818.

Today's video shows you the projects you can make with the Workshops On The Go® Canvas Art Kit; item G1062 in the S/S 2013 Idea Book. The Workshop Kit includes a 12" x 12" printed canvas display, exclusive stamp set and coordinating elements for decorating the canvas. It can be found on page 23 of the Spring/Summer 2013 Idea Book.

Earlier this year CTMH released a video with ideas for using the canvas.



The CTMH Corp. description of the video Canvas Art is "Close To My Heart's Workshops on the Go® canvas art kit includes accessories in two color schemes so you can create a piece of home décor that is uniquely yours. Talk about versatile!"

In this video they state that you can use 3-D Foam Tape (Z1151) or Liquid Glass (Z679) to adhere the items to the canvas. You may remember they used decoupage glue to adhere the printed tissue paper on the My Creations™ 6" X 6" Canvas Display. You should be able to find decoupage glue at most craft stores and some larger retailers that have a craft department.

I am excited to try this project too.

If you would like more information about the canvas display or Canvas Art Kit WOTG, please do not hesitate to contact me and I'll do my best to answer your questions. If you would like to purchase any of the items to create your own home decor, just click the Shop Now button.


I would love to see the projects you create. Thanks for visiting today.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I enjoy reading them.