Friday, April 5, 2013

My Sunshine - the CTMH April SOTM

I know I told you about the CTMH April SOTM - My Sunshine on April 1, but I wanted to remind you about this great stamp set and tell you that it was not an April Fool's Joke.


You can get the D-size stamp set of 8 stamps for only $5 when you purchase $50 or more in qualifying Close To My Heart Products. Alternatively you can purchase it for $17.95, but why would you do that when a $50 order also gives you two entries into my Happy Anniversary celebration?

In case you feel that on your own you would not come up with enough creative ideas to use the stamp set, you should CASE the projects I pinned on my April 2013 SOTM: My Sunshine board. Additional projects will be pinned as I find them. While you are there, please check out my other boards devoted to CTMH products.

Thanks for taking the time out of your busy schedule to visit my blog today.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I enjoy reading them.