Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Easter 2015 Lip Balm Standing Cards

When I saw the Owl Lip Balm Holder card on my friend Julie's blog I knew I had to head over to SnapDragon Snippets to see the other files they offer. I found this chick and bunny which I thought would be perfect for this Easter.


Since I needed a variety of shades of one color, I used a cardstock from several sources (I include the store name in case you want to see if they still carry it): Close To My Heart Jubliee (retired), Bazzill Basics Paper / 3 Birds Studio The Olivia Collection (HSN), Bazzill Basics Paper (Tuesday Morning), Bazzill Basics Paper in association with Create and Craft Dainty Dots (Create and Craft), Create and Craft Topsy Turvy Cardstock (Create and Craft) and DCWV Spring Stack (I am guessing Jo-Ann Fabrics).

Here are links to the SVG files at SnapDragon Snippets: Chick Lip Balm Standing Card and Bunny Tummy Lip Balm Standing Card.

I added some Stickles to the eyes to make them stand out a bit more.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I enjoy reading them.