Tuesday, June 5, 2012

CTMH Project Inspiration: Front and Center

Learn how you can use stamps that were designed for the back of your project - those that you stamp to show the project was handcrafted with love - on the front of your project. Create these beautiful cards and gifts with the My Acrylix® Crafted with Love Stamp Set.


Since June is Stampaganza Time! it is the perfect time to pick up this stamp set to make your own gifts and cards with the My Acrylix® Crafted with Love Stamp Set.

Featured items used:
My Acrylix® Crafted With Love Stamp Set (item B1399)

Recommended My Acrylix® Blocks:
1" × 1" (Y1000), 1" × 3½" (Y1002), 2" × 2" (Y1003)

If you would like to schedule a Home or Online Gathering, do not hesitate to contact me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I enjoy reading them.