The CTMH Corp. description for this week's video Artbooking Made Easy: Togetherness is "Whether you're celebrating romance, family, or friends in your papercrafting project, you'll be head over heels for the fancy frames, ornate edges, and faux flowers from the together-themed keys on Close To My Heart's Artbooking cartridge!"
CTMH products used in the video:
- Cricut© Artbooking Collection (Z1906)
- Sparkles Clear Flourishes–Small (Z1812)
- Ariana Assortment (Z3002)
- Flamingo Dots (Z1934)
- Black & Grey Epoxy Bubbles (Z1935)
- Quilling Tool (Z1795)
- there are two Together layout keys on the Artbooking cartridge
- you will find the keys on pages 60 and 61 of the Artbooking booklet
- the first layout shown is a romantic themed page where the grid was cut in White Daisy cardstock and it was backed with Colonial White cardstock which give the layout a soft feel; other papers some from the Ariana and Skylark paper packets
- the second layout, the Together layout, is not romantic based
- the rainbow border is a great way to use your scraps or colorful papers and the mod podge look from the back is find because once it is adhered to the layout no one will see it
- the flower is cut from an element on page 60 which looks like a spiral, start watching the video at 1:50 to see how the flower is created; start by rolling the edge along the top of the spiral, if it is difficult to roll, spritz with a little water to make the paper a little softer; use the quilling tool and place the outer edge in the tool and start rolling toward the center; use Liquid Glass on the base to hold the flower in shape
- the final project is a card using the same grid as in the first layout; the grid is scaled down to 4 1/2" (likely using Real Dial Size)
- in Jeanette Lynton's post, Artbooking Made Easy: Together Layouts, you will find even more detail, closeup photos and a list of supplies used for each project
Contact me if you would like to learn how you would be able to purchase the Artbooking collection at 1/2 off by hosting a Gathering either in-home or on-line.
Feel free to contact me if you have any questions. Thanks for visiting today.