Wednesday, April 9, 2014

Artbooking Made Easy: Artbooking My Life

Artbooking Made Easy: Artbooking My Life is the latest video in the Artbooking Made Easy series. The video shows us how we can use the Artbooking cartridge with Picture My Life™ scrapbooking program.



Today's video has the CTMH Corp. description of "Take your no-hassle, ready-to-use Picture My Life™ scrapbooking to the next level by incorporating various cutouts from Close To My Heart's Artbooking cartridge! Check it out here, along with charming Mother's Day gift ideas."

Items featured in the video:

Use Real Dial Size to make titles that fit perfectly with the pockets and cards in the Picture My Life™ Scrapbooking programs. You will find a list of coordinating CTMH colors on my Picture My Life™ page found in the green bar above.
    On Jeanette Lynton's post, Artbooking Made Easy: Mother's Day My Creations, you will find even more detail, closeup photos and a list of supplies used to create the journaling cards box and PML layouts.

    If you have missed earlier videos in the Artbooking Made Easy series, I am maintaining a list so they are easier to find. Just look for CTMH Cricut® Artbooking Collection in the green bar above.

    Contact me if you would like to learn how you would be able to purchase the Artbooking collection at 1/2 off by hosting a Gathering either in-home or on-line.


    Feel free to contact me if you have any questions.

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment

    Thank you for leaving a comment! I enjoy reading them.