I loved the Merry, Merry stamp set as soon as I saw it in Annual Inspirations and this card is loosely based on the card and technique demonstrated on page 68. This stamp is one of the qualifying Deal of the Decade Stamp Sets. Full details, including a list of stamps, are here, but in a nutshell when you purchase $50 of Close To My Heart products (excluding Studio J and While Supplies Last), you may purchase any C- or D-sized stamp set from Annual Inspirations for only $10. You may select as many qualifying stamps as you would like for only $10 each!
I ungrouped the wreath scene card in Cricut® Design Space and enlarged the wreath as much as I could to be a backdrop to the stamped wreath. I stamped the wreath in Flaxen, the pinecones in Chocolate and Ruby (I used a Sponge Dauber to ink the stamp) and the greenery in New England Ivy on White Daisy cardstock. After fussy cutting the stamped images, I added some Glitz™ Glitter Gel to the berries. Here is another view:
I used Sponge Daubers and Ruby and New England Ivy to ink the Peace and Love stamp.
I only used supplies from CTMH to create this card:
- Cricut® Artfully Sent Collection (Z3017) - wreath scene card - #M1317A1
- My Acrylix® stamp set Merry, Merry (C1591)
- 12" X 12" Kraft Cardstock (Z1375)
- 12" X 12" Flaxen Cardstock (X5771)
- 12" X 12" White Daisy Cardstock (1385)
- Flaxen Exclusive Inks™ Stamp Pad (Z2642)
- Chocolate Exclusive Inks™ Stamp Pad (Z2111)
- Ruby Exclusive Inks™ Stamp Pad (Z2170)
- New England Ivy Exclusive Inks™ Stamp Pad (Z2135)
- Sponge Daubers Value Pack (Z1938)
- 3-D Foam Tape (Z1151)
- Thin 3-D Foam Tape (Z2060)
- Bonding Memories™ Glue Pen (Z553)
- Glitz™ Glitter Gel (retired)
I plan to link my card to Decosse's Dynamite Doodles 12 Months of Christmas Card Link Up.
Thank you for stopping by today. I hope you like my card and if you have a moment, please leave me a comment and let me know what you think.