Monday, December 1, 2014

Cyber Monday Sale 20% Off Close To My Heart's exclusive Cricut® Collections!

If you saw my blog post yesterday, this is not news to you, but it is so exciting it bears repeating:

Cyber Monday Only: 20% Off All Cricut® Collections!

For the first time ever, Close To My Heart is offering a Cyber Monday Sale on Monday, December 1, 2014. There has never been a better time to buy Close To My Heart’s exclusive Cricut® Collections for 20% off the retail price. Whether you love scrapbooking, cardmaking, or creating 3-D projects, our four exclusive Cricut® collections make the perfect addition to any craft room! Sale starts at midnight (MST) on December 1 and ends at 11:59 pm Monday night.

Enjoy extra savings on Close To My Heart's exclusive Cricut® collections this Cyber Monday!

If you would like more information about any of the Close To My Heart's exclusive Cricut® collections, you will find it here on my blog or on my OBA. Because there are so many tips and ideas for using Artbooking and Artfully Sent, I have special pages for those cartridges. Purchasing one Cricut® collection qualifies you for the SOTM for only $5 and the Deal of the Decade.

In addition, I will extend the offer I made on the Artfully Sent collection to the purchase of any Close To My Heart’s exclusive Cricut® Collections:

Every person that orders Artfully Sent or any other Cricut® Collection from my Online Business Address aka OBA will receive their own copy of Annual Inspirations (a $6 savings), if I have not already given you one. In addition, for each cartridge you purchase, you can choose two M-size or one A-size stamp set (please do not add the stamps or Annual Inspirations to your online order; they will be shipped separately directly from me). Once you place an order for the cartridge(s) of your choice, send me an e-mail with your selection of stamp(s) and I will arrange shipment to you.

If you purchase two Close To My Heart’s exclusive Cricut® Collections, you can select four M-size, two A-size or two M-size and one A-size stamp sets, but you should contact me about setting up a Gathering so you will also quality for hostess rewards.

Finally, anyone that purchases from me between December 1 and December 31 will have their name put into a drawing for your choice of one the following new in the package stamp sets: Real Life (B1431), Love This (B1432) or A Friend Like You (B1410; retired). Your name will be entered for every $20 (before tax and shipping) you spend and, just like the Deal of the Decade, there is no limit on the number of times your name can be entered. Shop my OBA anytime. I will complete the drawing on January 2 and post the results here on January 3, 2015.

If you are ready to place an order or would like to research any product, the Shop Now button will take you there.


If you have any product or promotion questions, do not hesitate to email me. You will also find me on Facebook at Brenda's Paper Crafts.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I enjoy reading them.