Thursday, December 25, 2014

Merry Christmas

Merry Christmas to you! I am happy you found an opportunity to visit my blog during this busy time of year.

Today, instead of Christmas cards, I am sharing some treat holder gifts I made using the Santa's Sweets SVG Kit from SVGCuts.

The first item I created from the kit is this Mason Jar Snowman using mostly scraps from my stash. I could not find enamel dots at my local stores so I used gemstone style embellishments. The ribbon is from a box of trims my mom keeps. So it would be easy to remove the snowman from the jar I use glue dots to attach the ribbon rather than tie a ribbon around the jar.



Then I created the Mitten Box using Black and Glacier cardstock and Snowhaven paper from Close to My Heart.


I used the Score Board to create the "ribbing" on the mitten cuff because I thought adding another patter or bling might take away from the beautiful paper.


The next item I created from the Santa's Sweets kit is the Gingerbread Man Box. I mostly used paper from my stash except the "icing" which is Yuletide Carol from CTMH. I used similar gemstone like embellishments as on the snowman. I forgot to put the bow tie on before taking the this photo.


Thanks again for visiting today. I hope you like my latest creations. I hope you and yours had a great holiday celebration.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I enjoy reading them.