This is the front of the card I created for her. The buttons were created with a Sizzix die I won on a blog hop, cardstock and Liquid Glass. Most of the papers I used were sewing themed or reminded me of sewing or a sewing product.
And this is card inside. I really wish her the best of everything so I combined the CTMH Operation Smile Happy Everything stamp set with the word "retirement" I created using the Tiny Typewriter Alphabet stamp set. I attached the banner using the Mini Stapler so both sentiments show.
I could not resist reminding her that I created the card and I thought since one of her hobbies inspired the card that the sentiment was perfect.
And this is the gift I created for her:
In addition to Close To My Heart products, I used supplies from my stash to create these items; I listed where I purchased it in case you want to try to find anything that might still be available:
- Colonial White Cardstock (1388)
- My Acrylix™ Happy Everything Operation Smile Stamp Set (D1653)
- My Acrylix™ Tiny Typewriter Alphabet Stamp Set (D1222) - retired
- Bamboo Exclusive Inks™ Stamp Pad (Z2103)
- Cotton Candy Exclusive Inks™ Stamp Pad (Z2193)
- Sponge Daubers (Z726) or Value Pack of 12 (Z1938)
- 3-D Foam Tape (Z1151)
- Flamingo Dots (Z1934)
- Mini Stapler (Z2027)
- Liquid Glass (Z679)
- Scallops (item #SD14010) from Summer Days designed by Bella Road for Echo Park Paper Co. - Crop Chocolate (store closed)
- Trim Marks (item #CB-SL25004) & Pretty Pattern (CB-SL25002) in Sew Lovely Collection Kit (item #636068) by Carina Gardner for Carta Bella - Hobby Lobby
- Chloe's Closet (Making Memories) - Tuesday Morning - at least I think it is Chloe's Closet as the paper was not packaged with the full product name or manufacturer information
- DIY Shop Paper Pad from Crate Paper - Tuesday Morning
- Bo-Bunny's Back To Basics: Decaf Dot (#I2DD58I), Harvest Dot (#I2HD710), Dark Denim Dot (#I2DDD604) - Crop Chocolate
- Craft and Light Blue Cardstock - unsure
- One Of A Kind stamp (C1120) from Stampabilities - Hobby Lobby
- various ribbons - Hobby Lobby
- Basic Grey Designer Half Pearls Opaline - Crop Chocolate
- Studio His & Hers Gemstones - Hobby Lobby
- Scrapp'n Supplies Self Adhesive Rhinestones - unsure
- Teresa Collins Signature Essentials Enamel Shapes - Jo-Ann Fabrics
- Sew Crafty SVG Kit from SVG Cuts
- Cricut® Design Space and Cricut® Explore
- Sizzle Sizzling Buttons #5 (item 654430)
- Dritz 100 Glass Head Pins - Jo-Ann Fabrics
- DMC Embroidery Floss #347 and Ecru - unsure
- Scotch Quick-Dry Adhesive
I am a Close To My Heart Independent Consultant and most of the linked products above may be ordered from my Online Business Address. The list of other products and links to them (if any) are for your convenience only; they are products I have been happy using. I am not an affiliate of any other retail outlet. If the craft projects I share inspire you and you would like to use Close To My Heart products to create them I would be grateful if you placed an order on my OBA.
I really hope the recent retiree likes the items I created for her. Thanks for visiting today.