The SOTM for January 2016, Beloved Bouquet, is a D-size set of 14 stamps that is $5 with a qualifying purchase. Alternatively you may purchase it for $17.95. Recommended CTMH My Acrylix® Blocks for this stamp set are: 1" x 3½" (Y1002), 2" x 2" (Y1003), 3" x 3" (Y1006) and 2" x 3½" (Y1009). The stamps in the Beloved Bouquet set are:
You should have arrived here from ***Paper Goodness: Creating from the Heart by Jacquelin Green***. If you get lost along the way, Melinda Everitt keeps a list of participants on her blog at If You Bling It.
I created two cards for this hop. I originally planned to create one, but the oval that remained after I created the first card kept calling out to me. I used first and second generation stamping and masking on both cards.
I also decorated the inside of this card.
On my second card I also used tone-on-tone stamping which makes it a little difficult to see the second generation stamping, but I am still pleased with the resulting card.
I have not decided if I will also stamp inside or just add the note I have planned.
Before you head to ***Snips, Snaps, and Scraps by Kathy Burrows***, the supplies I used to create my project are listed below.
All supplies are from Close To My Heart except where noted:
- My Acrylix™ January 2016 SOTM: Beloved Bouquet Stamp Set (S1601)
- My Acrylix™ Spring Critters Stamp Set (C1638) - sentiment
- My Acrylix™ Pretty Petals Stamp Set (C1599) - sentiment
- 12" X 12" White Daisy Cardstock (1385)
- 12" X 12" Gypsy Cardstock (X5757)
- Penelope Paper Packet (X7207B)
- Kaleidoscope Paper Packet (X7202B)
- Thistle Exclusive Inks™ Stamp Pad (Z2640)
- Pixie Exclusive Inks™ Stamp Pad (Z2644)
- Pear Exclusive Inks™ Stamp Pad (Z2197)
- Gypsy Exclusive Inks™ Stamp Pad (Z2190)
- 5½" X 4¼" White Cards & Envelopes, Value Pack (X254)
- 3L® E-Z Dots® Adhesive (Z3022)
- Thin 3-D Foam Tape (Z2060)
- Cricut® Art Philosophy Collection (Z3171)
- Oval - #M4339D - page 32 - I re-sized the oval in CDS
- Supplies not from Close To My Heart: Cricut® Design Space, Cricut® Explore
I love to hear what people think of my crafts, so if you have a moment I would be delighted if you leave a comment. So you do not have to scroll back up, the next stop on the hop is ***Snips, Snaps, and Scraps by Kathy Burrows***.
Thank you for visiting today. I hope you are enjoying the hop.