Tuesday, January 5, 2016

National Papercrafting Month - Live Your Day

As I mentioned on January 1, to celebrate National Papercrafting Month CTMH has created an exclusive Picture My Life™ Live Your Day scrapbooking program.


The Live Your Day collection was designed to coordinate perfectly with the Everyday Life™ 2016 Planner Pages and My Crush® Everyday Life Pages.

Everyday Life™ 2016 Planner Pages (Z3209)
My Crush® Everyday Life Pages (Z3210)

[Speaking of the Everyday Life™ 2016 Planner Pages...you still have time to get organized for 2016 as the Planner Pages are now 50%. I believe this offer is for the remainder of the month or while supplies last.]

I edited this post to add the video CC: Picture My Life™ - Live Your Day that shows several ideas for using the Picture My Life™ Live Your Day cards:



Items featured in the video are:


Coordination of the Live Your Day collection, Everyday Life™ 2016 Planner Pages and My Crush® Everyday Life Pages allows you to seamlessly integrate pocket scrapbooking into your 2016 planner.

The Picture My Life™ Live Your Day scrapbooking program offer is while supplies last or January 31. No qualifying purchase is required and there is no limit on how many Live Your Day collections you may order for $8.95 (before tax and shipping). Get this deal before January 31, 2016 or supplies run out.

Because I know some people like to see all of the designs in a collection, I took some photos of the cards.


There are three each of the white, pink, green and light purple "Birthdays" cards and the blank lined cards for a total of 12 "Birthdays" and 12 blank lined cards.


This close up of the "Birthdays" cards to show that there is a space in the line. My interpretation: the left side is for the date and the right side is for the name of the person celebrating on that day.


It is hard to see in the photos, but there is a slight, but not overdone, chalkboard effect on many the cards. If you are not a fan of chalkboard, do not worry as it is very slight (I keep looking at the cards under my Ott light so I am can be as sure as possible that I am giving you an accurate description).


I love the wording on these cards. They are so motivational. I think the cards would work wonderfully in a graduation or off-to-college album or a book created for someone who is trying to find their direction in life. I photographed some of the cards on the Versamat™ (Z1279) so you could be sure to see the card sizes.


I love the soft colors on the black background of these cards.


Some of the cards do not having wording on them. I think they would be great for journaling, for being a mat behind a photo or a layer on a card.

The subtle chalkboard shows better in this photo from CTMH Corporate:


I hope you found photos of all of the cards helpful. I am participating in a blog hop featuring the Live Your Day scrapbooking program. You will find my post here on January 7.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I enjoy reading them.