Thursday, January 21, 2016

Important notice Regarding Studio J®

It is with sadness that I share with you that Close To My Heart has "determined that the time has come to discontinue our Studio J service." While I did not use Studio J® often, I used it to create photo sizes that are not easy to get printed locally, especially the sizes that work well with Picture My Life™.

If you placed a Studio J® order in the past year you should have received a message about the service on January 19. CTMH also posted this information in Studio J®.

In case you missed it, this is the notice posted at studioj.com:
Important Notice
Thank you for using Studio J® Online Design Software. We are glad to have been able to provide this tool for preserving your cherished memories. While we wish we could continue providing this service to you, we will be discontinuing Studio J as of April 30, 2016, or when our current supplies of photo paper are exhausted.

Since an announcement of this type is likely to increase the load on the system, there is an increased possibility that you may encounter technical difficulties as you create in Studio J, especially as we near the end of April. We invite you to place your orders as soon as possible for any layouts you may be working on or may have planned on creating.

Thank you again for using our Studio J software. We invite you to contact your Close To My Heart Consultant for more information regarding our complete line of beautiful and useful papercrafting products that make preserving your memories and telling your stories a work of art.

With this announcement item SJ1001, Studio J layout credits, have been discontinued. If you have already purchased Studio J credits, be sure to use them before the retirement date of April 30 (earlier if possible since Studio J could be discontinued earlier if the supply of photo paper is exhausted sooner than anticipated).

Send me an email if you have questions about Studio J®. If I do not have the answer I will do my best to track the answer down for you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I enjoy reading them.