Friday, January 29, 2016

National Papercrafting Month Ending Soon

With the end of January and National Papercrafting Month we have to prepare to say goodbye the National Papercrafting Month exclusive Picture My Life™ Live Your Day scrapbooking program


and the Stamp Of The Month Beloved Bouquet.


If you are still "on the fence" about either item, here are projects I made with each:


The "hello bracket" was cut from one of the PML cards and layered onto the coordinating My Crush® Everyday Life Pages.


I plan to use the PML cards over-and-over as a reminder of upcoming birthdays. For a list of products and additional information about my creations, please visit my post National Papercrafting Month - Live Your Day Blog Hop. You will find even more ideas on my CTMH Promo Live Your Day Pinterest Board.



For more information about the cards, please visit my post Beloved Bouquet January 2016 SOTM Blog Hop. Other projects using the Beloved Bouquet stamp set are on my CTMH 2016 01 Jan SOTM Beloved Bouquet Pinterest Board.

Thank you for stopping by today.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I enjoy reading them.