You should have arrived here from ***Sheila's Stamping Stuff by Sheila Bennett***. If you get lost along the way, Melinda Everitt keeps a list of participants on her blog at If You Bling It.
When I saw the birds in this stamp set, I immediately thought of a photo I took on vacation in Canyonlands National Park. I saw a flock of birds that looked very similar.
I stamped the Sweet Leaf before tearing the paper. The bird on the left was stamped with Cashmere; the bird on the right with Saddle. The hearts were first stamped with Pomegranate, then with VersaMark and heat embossed. I used the Journaling Pen on the eyes to make them stand out a bit more.
Before you head to ***Jean McNulty's Stamping Maui***, the supplies I used to create my project are listed below.
All supplies are from Close To My Heart except where noted:
- My Acrylix™ April 2017 SOTM: Flock Together Stamp Set (S1704)
- 5½" × 4¼" White Cards & Envelopes, Value Pack (X254)
- Enchantment Fundamentals (Z3254)
- Whimsy Fundamentals (Z3255)
- Glitter Paper: White (Z3237)
- Black Memento™ Ink Pad (Z899)
- Exclusive Inks™ Stamp Pad in the following colors: Saddle (Z2871), Cashmere (Z2875), Chocolate (Z2811), Sweet Leaf (Z2853), Pomegranate (Z2854)
- VersaMark™ Ink Pad (Z891)
- Ranger™ Embossing Powder: Clear Super Fine (Z2088)
- Craft Heater (Z555)
- 3L® E-Z Dots® Adhesive (Z3022)
- Thin 3-D Foam Tape (Z2060)
- Thin Cuts—Basic Circles (Z3318)
- Marvy® Uchida® LePen™ Journaling Pen (Z1979)
- Supplies not from Close To My Heart: Cuttlebug
I like to read what people think about my projects; if you have a moment, please leave a comment before you leave. So you do not have to scroll back up, the next stop on the hop is ***Jean McNulty's Stamping Maui***.
I hope you are finding many ideas for how you might use the Flock Together stamp set. Thanks for hopping with us!