Friday, April 7, 2017

One-Day Flash Sale - Starts Friday at 5:00pm EDT

Last evening (Thursday) Consultants were told that there will be a 24 hour Flash Sale on the Promotions page of my Online Business Address (OBA). You will find a link to the Promotions page in the green bar at the top of my OBA. It will start at 5:00pm EDT today.


This sale will feature a 30% discount on selected products and product bundles from Annual Inspirations and Seasonal Expressions 1. Sale prices are only available on orders placed through my OBA during these times. All discounted items ordered as part of this sale count towards Stamp of the Month qualifying order totals. As usual with discounted items, shipping and handling will be based on the full retail value of sale items.

I wish I could give you a hint about the items that will be on sale, but we have not been given a clue. I will not know until you know. To see the sale items, visit the Promotions page of my OBA at any time during the sale. All the items included in the sale are only available while supplies last, and discounts are only good for 24 hours, so be sure to get your orders in before the sale ends on Saturday!

The Corporate Office will be emailing all newsletter subscribers at the beginning of the sale to let you know (or remind you) that the sale has begun. If you have not subscribed to the newsletter from the Corporate Office, I posted how to subscribe a few months ago. You will find that post here.

I hope you will find items on your wish list are part of this Flash Sale. Happy Shopping!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I enjoy reading them.