Sunday, April 30, 2017

Last Day to Order from Seasonal Expressions 1

Today is the last day to order most items pictured in Seasonal Expressions 1.


The CTMH Corporate Office told us that these products in Seasonal Expressions 1 will not be retiring:
While you will not find the above products in Seasonal Expressions 2, you will continue to find them available to order at my Consultant website.

I know some items have already sold out and some could sell out as the end of the day approaches, so I am not going to try to list the sold out items here. If you have trouble adding them to your cart, that means the  No matter what may have sold out, there are still some fantastic products available – I adored so many products in this Idea Book.

If you have any items from SE1 on your wish list, please order before 11:59pm MDT (that is 1:59am Eastern Daylight Time). Even if they do not sell out, I am not sure if they will be available tomorrow or days, weeks or months from now.

If you would like to browse the Seasonal Expressions 1 2017 idea book, clicking here will take you to our online copy. Alternatively, clicking here will open a PDF copy in a new browser tab (feel free to save it to your computer). The Shop Now button below will take you to my Consultant website.


Feel free to reach me via the Contact Form on the right if you have any product questions. I hope you found something you like on your visit today.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I enjoy reading them.