Sunday, June 11, 2017

WYW Father's Day Cardmaking Kit

Father's Day is one week from today?! This past week flew by. I've had this card completed since last weekend, but I thought you may hate seeing several days straight of Father's Day cards.

This card front is very similar to the instructions in the Workshops Your Way guide except I stamped a little lower on the White Daisy cardstock than the sample shown in the guide.


I also used a different stamp set for the sentiment inside the card (this is the same stamp set I used for my niece's birthday card a couple of weeks ago).


If you would like to create a similar card, all supplies are from Close To My Heart:
Thanks for making my blog one that you visited today. I hope you like the minor changes I made to this card.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I enjoy reading them.