Tuesday, September 10, 2019

New Colors from Close To My Heart

In July 2019 I shared the colors that were retiring from CTMH on August 31. Now, with the release on September 1 of the Core Products Idea Book, it is time to talk about the new colors.

Close To My Heart Exclusive Color Palette
To show some of the new colors I created this card using Sangria, Paprika, Evergreen and French Vanilla.

Card created with Random Act of Cardness/Sep 2019 SOTM (S1909)
I has planned to use the same Chevron Pattern with a Twist that I used on the New Product Blog Hop (where I featured the new colors Wisteria, Lemonade, Evergreen and Julep), but this time I was not happy with how the colors looked when the strips were cut apart and put together. I started playing around with the strips and came up with this. It reminds me of some older postal icons, especially air mail icons. In addition to the new colors I used the following items:
I was able to hide the Mini Dots behind the word "smile". I hope you like how I further cut down the strips and layered the colors back together.

Let's talk about the gorgeous, new colors.

New Colors

The new colors introduced at Convention 2019 are: Sangria, Wisteria, Evergreen, Green Apple, Lemonade, Paprika, French Vanilla (in cardstock only) and Julep (the Color of the Year). The colors are shown on pages 72-75 of Core Products.

Sangria Stamp Pad
Sangria Re-inker
Sangria Cardstock
Wisteria Stamp Pad
Wisteria Re-inker
Wisteria Cardstock
Evergreen Stamp Pad
Evergreen Re-inker
Evergreen Cardstock
Green Apple Stamp Pad
Green Apple Re-inker
Green Apple Cardstock
Lemonade Stamp Pad
Lemonade Re-inker
Lemonade Cardstock
Paprika Stamp Pad
Paprika Re-inker
Paprika Cardstock
this space intentionally blankthis space intentionally blank
French Vanilla Cardstock


Color of the Year

At the 2019 Convention Close To My Heart also introduced a new color of the year. From now until August 31, 2020, the Color of the Year is Julep.

Close To My Heart Color of the Year - Julep
There are a variety of products available in Julep.

Julep Stamp Pad
Julep Re-inker
Julep Cardstock
Julep Pigment Stamp Pad
Julep Shimmer Brush
Julep Glitter Paper
Julep Glitter Gems
Julep Loose Sequins
Julep Velvet Ribbon
Julep 6" x 8" Everyday Life™ Album
Julep 12" x 12" Everyday Life™ Album
this space intentionally blank

Julep is also a featured color in the Every Little Thing collection and the Mix-in Paper.

Custom Cardstock Packs

In addition to the new colors, there is a new way to purchase cardstock. Now you can create your own, custom 12-sheet or 24-sheet packs. You can choose from any of the current cardstock colors. There is a minimum quantity of two sheets per color.

Custom Cardstock Pack--12 Sheet
Custom Cardstock Pack--24 Sheet

To see a history of the CTMH Exclusive Color Palette, please visit my blog page CTMH Colors. If you have any questions about the colors available from CTMH, please use the Contact Form on the right side to send me a message. Thank you.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I enjoy reading them.