Friday, March 27, 2020

Everyday Life™ Album Sale Announcement

This weekend only! Enjoy 20% discounts on your favorite Everyday Life™ albums during the CTMH Everyday Life™ Album Sale.

Everyday Life™ Album Sale
The Everyday Life™ Album Sale will begin on Friday, March 27 at 5:00pm EDT and runs through the end of March (prices expire in the early morning hours of Wednesday, April 1, 2020 at 1:59am EDT).

Prices for this sale are only available on orders placed through my Consultant website. All discounted albums ordered count toward earning the Stamp of the Month and Hostess Rewards qualifying order totals. Shipping and handling will be based on the full retail value of the albums.

I saw a sneak peek of an upcoming special and I have to say the Candy Apple color will coordinate very well.

I hope that you have a fabulously crafty weekend. Since we are still practicing social distancing here in New York State (and beyond), I hope to get some crafting completed as well.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I enjoy reading them.