Monday, November 30, 2020

CTMH Cyber Monday Sale

 Close To My Heart is having a Cyber Monday Sale.

2020 Cyber Monday Sale
Cyber Monday Sale

The Cyber Monday sale begins at 5pm EST today. It will run for 33 hours, ending at 1:59am EST Wednesday, December 2 (that's 11:59pm MST Tuesday, December 1).

The sale will feature a mix of current and retired products and some discounts are up to 50%. Quantities are limited, so be sure to shop early. You will find the sale items on my e-commerce site on Cyber Monday - just look for the sale banner.

Sale products count toward earning VIP Bank Credit and Stamp of the Month qualifying orders. If you also subscribe to the Corporate newsletter, you will receive reminders when the sales begin.

I had trouble watching a sneak peek of the sale, but I think there is at least one new and exclusive item. Happy shopping.


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I enjoy reading them.