Sunday, November 15, 2020

Floral Sympathy Card

Hello. It seems like forever since I've shared anything. There are some months that always seem extra busy to me and November is one of those months. This year I committed to being a Poll Worker so I added a bit to my plate recently with training in late October and working on Election Day.

If you did not get a chance to see the wonderful creations on the You Warm My Heart Stamp Of The Month Blog Hop, please either scroll down. If you do not find it there, click the "Older Post" link near the bottom.

Today I am sharing a sympathy card I created early last week, but it feels like months ago.

Sympathy Card 02 November 9, 2020
Sympathy Card using A Million Little Things

I created this card for one of my mom's former co-workers and her husband. Their son-in-law recently lost his battle with cancer.

The supplies used to create the card:

I selected the softer tones of the Light Yellow TriBlend™ Marker for the flowers because I think the color is soothing. I used Blue Belle because I've always loved yellow and blue together. I framed everything with Black to make it pop. I hope the card brings the family some comfort.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I enjoy reading them.