Sunday, November 1, 2020

November 2020 CTMH News

Welcome to November 2020. It is hard to see more and more television and print advertisements for the Thanksgiving and Christmas holidays, but it will be fabulous to have an end to the political ads. I am looking forward to seeing any other kind of advertisement on my televisions screen.

I also look forward to creating holiday-themed crafts using the new and pretty Close To My Heart products.

November 2020 Stamp Of The Month You Warm My Heart

You Warm My Heart - CTMH SOTM November 2020
You Warm My Heart (S2011)
available November 2020

You Warm My Heart (S2011) is an exclusive D-size set of 19 stamps that is only available during the month of November 2020. The stamp set can be yours for $5 when you place an order of $50 or more in qualifying Close To My Heart products, or it can be yours for FREE with a qualifying order and you are a CTMH VIP Customer. In either case, you qualify for additional sets at $5 for each $50 you spend. Alternatively it is available for $18.95. Recommended CTMH My Acrylix® Blocks for this stamp set are: 1" × 1" (Y1000), 1" × 3½" (Y1002), 2" × 2" (Y1003), 1" × 6½" (Y1005), 3" × 3" (Y1006) and 2" × 3½" (Y1009).

The Art Department at Close To My Heart created this single-layout and coordinating pocket page using the You Warm My Heart stamp set.
 
cards created with You Warm My Heart (November 2020 SOTM)
scrapbook pages created with You Warm My Heart (November 2020 SOTM)

If you would like a list of the products used to create the above cards, you will find the information in the Recipes, a PDF file that lists the products used to make the samples in the November–December 2020 Catalog. I am participating in a You Warm My Heart blog hop this month; you will find my post here tomorrow. Please visit my November SOTM (S2011) You Warm My Heart Pinterest Board for other ideas to use the You Warm My Heart stamp set.
 
 
Jingle All The Way

Jingle All The Way
Jingle All The Way

Jingle All The Way is an Album Workshop Kit perfect for documenting all of your holiday memories. This 6" x 6" album kit features the Jingle Joy paper collection, including the paper packet, stickers, and Picture My Life™ cards. It is also sprinkled with the new Evergreen glitter paper!

Seasons in Motion
 
Seasons in Motion
Seasons in Motion

Due to the excellent response to the National Stamping Month promotion Creativity in Motion, Close To My Heart released Seasons in Motion. Seasons in Motion is a mix of everyday and holiday-themed stamps. In addition to harvest and Christmas/winter, there is an owl and heart. The paper stack includes 48 sheets of papers to coordinate beautifully with the stamps. CTMH also created Thin Cuts to make your own Animation Windows; Animation Sheets are still available.

CTMH Kids Crafts Feeling Grateful
 
CTMH Kids Crafts Feeling Grateful
CTMH Kids Crafts Feeling Grateful
I shared news of CTMH Kids Crafts Feeling Grateful when it became available for purchase earlier this month. This Album Kit contains the materials needed to craft along with Monica and Maya Wihongi—Monica’s 9-year-old daughter during a Facebook Live on November 24 at 6:30pm EST. Be sure to mark yourself as Going on Facebook to be reminded closer to the event.

November–December 2020 Catalog
 
November–December 2020 Catalog
November–December 2020 Catalog
The November–December 2020 catalog is valid through the end of November. You can view this catalog online or download a PDF to view anytime you have your device, but no Internet. 

CTMH VIP Customer Program

CTMH VIP Customer Program
CTMH VIP Customer Program
In October I shared the news that Close To My Heart now has a VIP Customer Program. Below is a flyer about the VIP Customer Program (click on the image for a better view or download a PDF of the flyer here).
 
Close To My Heart VIP Program Flyer
Close To My Heart VIP Program Flyer
The introductory offer is still available. Sign up before December 31, 2020 and receive $25 in VIP Spending Credit, rather than the usual $15. Full details on at the VIP Customer Program page of my shopping website. Do not hesitate to let me know if you have any questions; you may reach me via the contact form to the right.

Please subscribe to my blog (on the right) to be updated when there are flash sales, new products are released, artwork is shared or new events are scheduled.
 
Have a great November. I hope you and yours have a nice Thanksgiving celebration.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I enjoy reading them.