Thursday, June 6, 2013

[New] Patriotic Stamp Sets

Let's celebrate and honor those that have or are currently serving our country. Let's promote patriotism as we approach Independence Day where we celebrate the adoption of the Declaration of Independence. For those with Canadian heritage, the My Acrylix® Strong and Free stamp set may be just what you are looking for as you approach Canada Day.


Close to My Heart has released three new patriotic stamp sets that are only availabe from June 1 to July 31, 2013. They are:
Three dollars from each My Acrylix® Courage stamp set and $5 from each My Acrylix® Home of the Brave and Strong and Free stamp set will be donated. In the US, donations will be made to the USO, the leading, most recognized military-support and services organization in the country. Donations in Canada will be made to the Canadian Hero Fund, which supports spouses and children of fallen Canadian military troops by helping provide post-secondary education. Show your support with your own patriotic stamp set!

If you would like more information about the patriotic stamp sets or any CTMH products, please do not hesitate to contact me and I'll do my best to answer your questions. If you would like to purchase any of these stamp sets, just click the Shop Now button.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I enjoy reading them.