Wednesday, June 5, 2013

[More] Ideas for using Circle Punches

If you are like me at all you love to learn ways to use tools you already have in different (perhaps new to you) ways so you can get more use from them. Today's video, Packed with Punch, shows us ways to get more use from the 2" Scallop and 1 1/4" Circle Punches.



The CTMH Corp. description of the Packed with Punch video is "Learn how you can use Close to My Heart circle punches to create beautiful artwork. It's a great way to pack some punch into your papercrafting!"

Items featured in the video:

If you would like more information about the punches or any CTMH product, please do not hesitate to contact me and I'll do my best to answer your questions. If you would like to purchase any of the items, just click the Shop Now button.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I enjoy reading them.