Wednesday, June 12, 2013

Closure for 3D Projects and more - Hook & Loop Dots

When you looked through the CTMH Spring/Summer 2013 Idea Book if you wondered how you would you the Hook & Loop Dots on page 132, I hope the video I am sharing today will be useful. Today's video, Hoop & Look, shares some ideas for using the product from closing 3D objects cut with the Cricut® Artiste cartridge to mini albums to hiding messages or memorabilia.



The CTMH Corp. description of the Hook & Loop video is "Discover the ease of creating a temporary closure on a papercrafting piece with Hook & Loop dots Velcro adhesive from Close To My Heart. Hook & Loop dots are perfect for enclosing memorabilia, sealing a papercrafted purse or box, and more!"

Items featured in the video:
If you would like more information about the punches or any CTMH product, please do not hesitate to contact me and I'll do my best to answer your questions. If you would like to purchase any of the items, just click the Shop Now button.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I enjoy reading them.