Tuesday, June 4, 2013

Additional Ideas for Using the My Creations® Mini Banner Pieces

It is a Banner Day! during the month of June 2013.


As I mentioned on the 1st of June, when you place a $25 order that includes one stamp set (A-E sized), you will receive a My Creations® mini banner for free (retail price is $5.95; one free mini banner will be automatically added to your cart for every $25 and at least one stamp set for each $25 on the order; there is no limit to the number of mini banners eligible for each order, as long as minimum criteria are met and inventory remains.). The My Creations® mini banner includes 10 chipboard pennants in 4 different shapes and 9 jump rings to attach the chipboard pieces to each another. The pennants are approximately 4" x 3".



The CTMH Corp. description of the Make It a Banner Day! video is "Make it a banner day with Close To My Heart's My Creations® Mini Banner! Get this banner for free in June when you place a minimum order of $25 that includes stamps!"

Items featured in the video:
  • My Creations® Mini Banner (Z1736)
The video gives ideas for using fabric or baker's twine instead of the included jump rings for attaching the banner pieces together. In addition, this product does not just make banners, you can use the pieces to make a mini album or to embellish a scrapbook page or card.

If you would like more information about any CTMH product, please do not hesitate to contact me and I'll do my best to answer your questions. If you would like to purchase any of the items, just click the Shop Now button.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I enjoy reading them.