Monday, June 3, 2013

Cleaning your CTMH My Acrylix® Stamps

In the Spring/Summer 2013 Idea Book Close to My Heart introduced a new My Acrylix® Stamp Scrubber. I had the old version, but heard such great things about the new My Acrylix® Stamp Scrubber that I had to give it a try. And I LOVE it! Now it does not matter how large my stamps are, this scrubber can clean all of them.




The CTMH Corp. description of the Stamp Scrubber video is "Learn how to use the My Acrylix® stamp scrubber from Close To My Heart to clean My Acrylix® stamp sets and keep them in tip-top shape."

Items featured in the video:

I hate to bang the same drum, but I want to remind you that CTMH made a stamp set from Autumn/Winter 2013 Idea Book available for immediate purchase the to aid with tornado relief in Oklahoma. Please visit my online business address (OBA) to view the A True Thank You - Oklahoma Tornado Relief Campaign stamp. One hundred percent of profits from sales of this stamp set from May 23 to June 30, 2013 will be donated to the American Red Cross to aid tornado victims in Oklahoma.



Recommended My Acrylix® Blocks:
2" × 2" (Y1003)

Thank you in advance to assisting with this very worthwhile cause. If I learn the amount raised for the American Red Cross via sales of this stamp, I will post the figures here in July.

If you would like more information about the stamp scrubber, spritz cleaner or any CTMH product, please do not hesitate to contact me and I'll do my best to answer your questions. If you would like to purchase any of the items, just click the Shop Now button.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I enjoy reading them.