Thursday, December 11, 2014

2 Weeks Until Christmas

As I was creating this card and writing this post we were experiencing the Nor'easter that The Weather Channel named Winter Storm Damon. It can be as nasty as it wants outside - that is as long as we do not lose power. Like many, when there is no power, we have not heat.

I loved the Merry, Merry stamp set as soon as I saw it in Annual Inspirations and this card is loosely based on the card and technique demonstrated on page 68. This stamp is one of the qualifying Deal of the Decade Stamp Sets. Full details, including a list of stamps, are here, but in a nutshell when you purchase $50 of Close To My Heart products (excluding Studio J and While Supplies Last), you may purchase any C- or D-sized stamp set from Annual Inspirations for only $10. You may select as many qualifying stamps as you would like for only $10 each!

2 Weeks Until Christmas - Artfully Sent & Merry, Merry front


I ungrouped the wreath scene card in Cricut® Design Space and enlarged the wreath as much as I could to be a backdrop to the stamped wreath. I stamped the wreath in Flaxen, the pinecones in Chocolate and Ruby (I used a Sponge Dauber to ink the stamp) and the greenery in New England Ivy on White Daisy cardstock. After fussy cutting the stamped images, I added some Glitz™ Glitter Gel to the berries. Here is another view:

2 Weeks Until Christmas - Artfully Sent and Merry Merry


I used Sponge Daubers and Ruby and New England Ivy to ink the Peace and Love stamp.

I only used supplies from CTMH to create this card:


I plan to link my card to Decosse's Dynamite Doodles 12 Months of Christmas Card Link Up.

Thank you for stopping by today. I hope you like my card and if you have a moment, please leave me a comment and let me know what you think.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I enjoy reading them.