TemplatesI have only used the free templates here on Blogger. I do know that if you change your template after you get your page looking the way you would like it to look might change the location of items (widgets) you have already placed on your page so always preview your blog before saving the change.
Here's how to change your template:
- go to the home page of your blog, log on if you are not already
- look in the upper right corner for Design and click on it
- look at the choices on the left side of the page and click on Template if it is not already orange
- review the Template choices, when you see one you like, click on it
- you'll see a preview of your blog with the new template; if you like it "as is" click Apply to Blog; if you want to customize it, choose Customize and you'll be able to choose different templates, add backgrounds (stock photos, your own photo or color), change width of the blog blog and/or sidebar, change the body and footer layouts and under Advanced, change fonts, font color, link color and many more)
One final note regarding Templates. If you see a blog you like, you usually can find the name of the template they are using by scrolling to the very bottom of their blog and get that information. For example, I am using "Picture Window template. Powered by Blogger."
That's all I have time for today. I hope this helps someone.