Thursday, March 22, 2012

CC Challenge #6

Around Valentine's Day Crop Chocolate started having weekly challenges (click here for information on the current challenge).

Challenge #6 - A Yummy Recipe

The details read "Cook up a SWEET design using all of the following ingredients: 3 die cuts, 3 brads, and something that sparkles".

The rules read "Post a picture of your design. 50% of the product used must be from CropChocolate.com.
Please include items used in the description of your entry. Contest ends on March 13th, 2012 at 11:59:59pm Mountain. Please submit your entry before then. $10 CropCredit in a random drawing."

Here is how my card turned out:


When I wrote my entry, this is what I said: I hope my paper clip is sparkly enough. :-) CC products used: MME Stella & Rose Hazel Card Set, MME 6x6 Hazel Paper Pad, MME Gertie "Girly" Lace Paper (I don't remember which collection this came in), Bo Bunny All Stuck Up Brads (blue), Paper Reverie Brun Butterflies, Slice Design Cutter, Slice Hands Free Kit, Slice design cards Bon Appetit and Basic Elements and Seasons; only products not from CC: paper clip and rub-on.

I am really fond of the MME Stella & Rose collections. All four of them and I am very happy with how this card turned out. Thanks for stopping by.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I enjoy reading them.