Wednesday, March 21, 2012

CC Challenge #3

Around Valentine's Day Crop Chocolate started having weekly challenges (click here for information on the current challenge).

Challenge #3: Simple Shapes to Create a Shape

The details read "Create a project--any project!--by using simple shapes to create other shapes (IE 5 hearts to make a flower, 3 hearts to make a shamrock, flower petals out of circles, etc.)".

The rules read "Post a picture of your design. 50% of the product used must be from CropChocolate.com. Please include items used in the description of your entry. Contest ends on February 21, 2012 at 11:59:59pm Mountain. Please submit your entry before then. $10 CropCredit in a random drawing."

Unfortunately I did not make the time to take part in this challenge. Party because I saw some of the other entries and did not want to feel like I was copying anyone else. I still might challenge myself to make a project. If I do, I'll post it here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I enjoy reading them.