Thursday, July 25, 2013

July CTMH Promotions Ending Soon

I cannot believe the summer is going by so fast. There are only a few days left in July. That means there are only a few more days to take advantage of the July SOTM Sweet Life, the special Let's Get Patriotic Stamp Sets (look for items B1437, D1575 and D1576) and the "Work the Workshop" promotion where you save 50% off the Workshops On The Go® Canvas Art Kit. Here are a few photos to refresh your memory:




As I mentioned yesterday, July 31 is also the last day to order CTMH products on the retiring list. Do not hesitate to click the Shop Now button to place your order.


Please contact me if you have any questions. If you enjoy reading these posts, please head over to my Facebook page, Brenda's Paper Crafts, and Like it. Thanks for visiting today.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I enjoy reading them.