Wednesday, July 24, 2013

Shopping From the Spring/Summer 2013 Idea Book ends July 31

There are only a few days left to order retiring products from the Spring/Summer 2013 Idea Book. I posted the list of retiring CTMH Retiring My Acrylix® Stamp Sets on June 30, 2013 and other Retiring Products (paper packets, WOTG, embellishments, etc.) on June 29, 2013. I have tried to keep the lists up-to-date as items sell out and are no longer available.

If you would like to purchase any CTMH products on the retiring list, please do not delay as some items have already sold out. Do not hesitate to click the Shop Now button to place your order.


Please contact me if you have any questions. If you enjoy reading these posts, please head over to my Facebook page, Brenda's Paper Crafts, and Like it. Thanks for visiting today.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I enjoy reading them.