Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Pajama Party Tonight!

I hope you saw my post on Tuesday, July 23 and were able to keep tonight free so you can join us at 7:00 pm MDT (9:00 pm EDT) for the FREE Big Picture Classes Pajama Party.

Click here to join the Big Picture Classes Pajama Party tonight at 9:00 pm EDT where we will get a sneak peek of the new Cricut® Artbooking collection which will be available for purchase on my OBA tomorrow.

The sneak peek will show us how to create this layout:


As always, if you have questions about any CTMH product or would like to host an online or in-home gathering so you can earn free and reduced price products, do not hesitate to contact me .


If you enjoy reading these posts, please head over to my Facebook page, Brenda's Paper Crafts, and Like it. Thanks for visiting today.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! I enjoy reading them.